*gluten free *organic* raw
1 c. almond pulp (or almond flour)
2 T. grade B maple syrup
1/4 c. pumpkin
2 spotted bananas
1/2 c. pumpkin seeds
1/3 c. sunflower seeds
1. Place almond pulp, syrup, almond butter, and bananas in the food processor and process until creamy.
2. Transfer to a medium-size mixing bowl and fold in pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
3. Spread mixture on 2 teflex dehydrator sheets.
4. Dehydrate at 115 degrees for 12-16 hours depending on your preference for crunchy or chewy crackers. Peel off teflex sheets after 4-6 hours, and flip onto the mesh tray.
5. Cut into crackers with a pizza cutter.