There are two types of foods: acid-forming or alkaline-forming. Your body is designed for your blood pH balance to be between 7.35-7.45. The differences between the two are like night and day. All sickness, whether the common cold or cancer can only thrive in an acidic body. Too much acid in the blood causes imbalance and creates calcification of the pineal gland. Whenever you eat something that is acidic, your body has to pull the nutrients out of your body’s minerals to try to neutralize the acidity.
The following is a list of foods that help to decalcify your pineal gland and awaken your third eye~
1. Organic Blue Ice Skate Fish Oil- contains a very powerful substance called “Activator X” discovered by Weston Price.
2. MSM- Very powerful for general detoxification. Great supplement for hair, skin, nails and building bones. Start with a low dose and work your way up to around 7,000-10,000mg per day.
3. Raw Cacao-great pineal gland detoxifier because of the high antioxidant content, MAOI’s also occur in raw cacao – which is one reason raw chocolate makes people feel good. Cacao is the number one source of magnesium of any food on the planet, contains 314% of the US RDA of iron per serving, contains the highest concentration of antioxidants of any food in the world, and is also exceptionally rich in chromium, anandamide (the bliss chemical), theobromine, manganese, zinc, copper, vitamin C, omega-6 fatty acids, PEA, trytophan, serotonin, and more.
4. Raw Lemon- juiced and consumed is great at detoxifying your pineal gland- start adding lemon to every glass of water and juice, juice, juice and consume! Highly alkalizing (that’s right- not acidic)
5. Garlic- amazing for decalcification because it is able to dissolve calcium and acts as a natural antibiotic and kick starts our immune system.
6. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar-Very good for detoxification of your pineal gland, as it contains malic acid. This is the only type of vinegar I use! Braggs is a great brand.
7. Oregano oil and Neem extract-Acts as a natural antibiotic against the calcium shells that nanobacteria create around themselves in the pineal gland.
8. Activator X (Vitamin K1/K2) it is a super potent detoxifier, especially when mixed with Vitamin A and D3. It can reverse the process of arteriosclerosis, allowing the enzymatic balance to be restored. This then allows for the calcium to be removed from the arteries and other locations (i.e. pineal gland) and placed where it belongs, in the bone. It is also a potent catalyst for vitamin and mineral absorption. The vitamin occurs naturally in two forms:
K1 (phylloquinone) is found in green leafy vegetables
K2 (comprised of menaquinones) is created by intestinal microflora and also obtained from food sources such as organ meats, liver (goose/chicken are best), egg yolks, fermented dairy products like cheese or butter (from cows eating rapidly growing green grass), Japanese fermented soybean dish Natto (the richest K2 food source), sauerkraut, marine oils, fish eggs and shellfish
9. Boron-present in beets and best consumed by eating organic beets or trying beet powder mixed with spring water or other liquids & foods
10. Iodine- has been clinically proven to increase the removal of sodium fluoride from the body-seaweed is a MUST to add to your diet! Seaweed vegetables that are sun-dried by the sun contain high amounts of vitamin D, many B-vitamins and iodine. Kombu, arame, wakame, dulse, nori, sea lettuce are all excellent
11. Tamarind-widely used in Ayurvedic Medicine. The pulp, bark, and leaves from the tamarind tree can be used to make teas, extracts and tinctures that will help eliminate fluoride.
12. Distilled Water- very important to stop drinking water that contains flouride.
13. Dark leafy greens like kale, turnip greens, mustard greens, bok choy, collard greens are
extremely nourishing for the pineal gland and alkalizing to the body
14. Noni also known as “Polynesian Miracle Fruit-stimulates pineal gland cells providing the gland with its main food, xeronine. Since most of the nutrients are found in the pulp, you want to avoid Noni juice. Noni extracts contains extracts from all parts of the fruit, not just the juice, and are a better form
15. Gotu Kola: The tea, extracts, and encapsulated whole herb of Gotu Kola is known to be a potent detoxifier and stimulator of the pineal gland and overall beneficial to the entire brain
16.Blue Green Algae contains the broadest array of phyto-nutrients of any known algae, including rare trace elements, biologically active enzymes, amino acids, essential fatty acids, chlorophyll, Phenylethylamine (PEA), glycol-proteins, complex sugars, vitamins and minerals, the chlorophyll molecule found in Blue-Green Algae has something in common with the hemoglobin molecule in your blood-
They have the same geometry, which is 12 atoms surrounding a central 13th atom. In your blood, the 13th atom at the center is iron.
In the chlorophyll found in blue-green algae, the central atom is magnesium.
BLUE-GREEN ALGAE has one of the highest percentages of chlorophyll of any food on the planet.