1/2 cup oat flour**
1 cup almond flour
2 tablespoons cacao powder
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tsp cardamom
8 pitted medjool dates
Pinch of salt
Pulse -blend all ingredients in a vtiamix or food processor until mixed. Press into a pie dish greased with coconut oil
*Oat flour is simply raw oats that have been turned to flour in a coffee grinder or Vitamix.
3 cups cashews (soaked for at least 4 hrs)
3/4 cups fresh lemon juice (or about 4-6 organic lemons depending on size)
3/4 cups raw honey
3/4 cups coconut oil
1 tbsp vanilla (I use organic vanilla powder)
1 tbsp maca powder
1 tbsp mesquite powder
blend all ingredients in vitamix until creamy and pour over crust
2 cups frozen mixed berries
4 medjool pitted dates
1/4 – 1/2 cup coconut water to loosen consistency of frozen berries (optional) – Or- defrost in fridge night before
1/2 cup dried cherries
1 tbsp passionflower
1 tbsp goji berry powder
1 tbsp camu camu powder
blend all ingredients in vitamic until smooth and pour on top of filling
Under Construction: Please check back for some badassness!
Website Design & Maintenance
Tabitha Godlewski- firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful Personal Living Consulting & Coaching
JourneyDance & Shamanic Healing
Holistic Mobile Veterinary Care
Bad Ass Blogs
Men’s Healing & Growth
*Please stay tuned for our services page to be updated
Wolf Zen Protocols: $125
A comprehensive report outlining a specific illness through the lens of integrated health. Numerous aspects of the illness and alternative modalities of treatment are explored. This additionally includes a meal plan, along with a suggested protocol for reference. Protocols are roughly 20-30 pages and include a 30 minute phone or Skype session.
Custom Formulated Tonic: $40 and Up
Get a customized tonic full of adaptogens tailored to your individual needs. This requires an initial consult with applicable medical history and anything relevant in your present emotional world. For more info on tonics click HERE!
Life Design Coaching: Please e-mail for information
Meal Prep & Delivery: Please e-mail for information
Assisted Body Cleanses & Detox: Please e-mail for information
ABOUT: Kendra’s journey has led her to unusual parts of the world, seeking out a less than mainstream approach to all of life. Along her journey through healing, evolution, and creation, Kendra realized the profound importance of nourishing one’s mind and body through medicinal herbs and food. Her education, experience and life are unique, multi-dimensional and centered around high vibrational living.
- Degree in Psychology, Religion & Studio Arts
- Advanced studies in Metaphysics, Spiritual Psychology & Alternative Health
- Certified Cranial Temple Practitioner, Energy Healer & Life Design Consultant
- Certified Raw Nutritionist
- 7 years running KSAdesign as business consultant in marketing, web development and as a virtual assistant
- Personal Life Design consulting & coaching in matters of the heart, mind and body to help cultivate healing
- Lived in a Buddhist nunnery in Kathmandu Nepal, traveled overland to Tibet and contemplated the impermanence of life & whether or not she could ever trade in her guitars & shoe collection for a set of robes
- Owner of Sacred Ground Landscaping for 6 years, specializing in the design & implementation of perennials, herb & Japanese rock gardens
- Pro-make up artist: MAC cosmetics; Independent freelancer in film & print for many years on the East and West coast & back
- Designed, implemented & ran 5 restaurants over the last 13 years
- 14 years working in and out of Human services counseling children in trauma
- Currently runs a pet sitting business to curb any desire for greater dog hoarding tendencies, along with owning & training wolfdogs to not steal food off the kitchen counter for 17 years
- 22 years making stuff: jewelry, photography, clothing, poetry, mosaic, painting, writing & banging on instruments
- And most importantly a lifetime of laughing, love & the absurd
Thanks to the combined effort of her and her better half husband Shaun, she’s the mother of an amazing tiny human named Taos Xavier. They live with 2 lazy, lovable, enabling chihuahuas and an enormous wolf-dog named Ashoka. Kendra lives in the fray of the aforementioned beasts, while Wolf Zen empire planning and developing.
and in case you missed it….
Wolf Zen is a collective conscious movement devoted to bringing evolution, art, superfood, tonics and integrated, alternative health to the people. Wolf Zen promotes high vibrational living through integrity, truth, creativity and medicinal food. Wolf Zen teaches people how to enrich the self easily through nutrition and offers related services and products that nurture the soul and nourish the body.
A physical location for Wolf Zen is currently in development in New Haven, Connecticut. Please see our calendar of events for current offerings as well as our Etsy store
1 cup Gluten free oats
1 cup raw cashews
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup shredded coconut
2 TBSP coconut oil
1 TBSP raw cacao butter
3 TBSP ground coffee beans (I used decaf)
2 cups pitted dates
1/2 tsp vanilla powder
dash pink salt
1 tsp pine pollen
1 tsp mesquite
Grind all dry ingredients in vitamix add coconut oil, cacao butter (both room temperature liquified) and dates. Blend until mixture has fudge-like consistency, tamping down into blades. Press into pan and set in fridge for 1 hour. Eat your out!
1 cup sprouted walnuts
1 cups shredded, dried coconut
1/2 cup sprouted, dried buckwheat (or additional coconut
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 tsp nutmeg
10 soft medjool dates, pitted and chopped
1/2 cup raw cashews (soaked for at least 4 hours in filtered water and drained)
1 1/2 cups young coconut meat or soaked cashews (drained)
1/3 cup raw agave nectar or raw honey
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 TBS Maca powder
2 tsp pure vanilla extract and seeds from half a vanilla bean (other half reserved for topping)
1/3 cup raw coconut oil (liquified)
2 sliced bananas
3 Tbsp raw cacao powder
3/4 cup raw cashew pieces (soaked for at least 4 hours in filtered water and drained)
1/4 cup coconut water
1 cups fresh young coconut meat (or additional soaked cashews if not available)
3 Tbsp raw agave nectar or raw honey
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 teaspoons vanilla and seeds of half a vanilla bean
1/4 cup raw coconut oil (warmed to liquid)
1/2 cup raw macadamia nuts
1/2 cup large flake coconut
large pinch of sea salt
For the crust, combine the nuts, coconut, and buckwheat in a food processor and process until crumbs. Add the sea salt and dates and process until the mixture starts to come together when squeezed. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 6 inch pan, sprayed with non-stick coconut oil spray. Place in the freezer while you prepare the filling.
For the filling, combine 2 cups bananas, coconut, coconut water, agave, sea salt, and vanilla in a food processor and process until smooth. With the motor running, slowly add the coconut oil and process for a minute. Divide the mixture into 2 bowls, then place one back in the food processor and add cacao powder. Process until combined. Pour the chocolate filling mixture over the prepared crust, then top with sliced bananas, then the plain filling, then more bananas. Place in the freezer to set for about an hour.
For the topping, combine the cashews, coconut water, sea salt, agave nectar, and vanilla and process until smooth. Add the coconut oil slowly with the motor running (If the mixture starts to separate and clump, the filling is too cold to emulsify the oil, so warm some of it and process again). Place the topping in the freezer for about 30-45 minutes until it firms up to whipped cream consistency. Once frosting consistency, move to the fridge until ready to use.
4 cups of warmed coconut-hemp, sunflower unmilk,or milk of your choice
1.5 TBSP coconut oil,
1 TBSP chlorella,
1 knob of ginger,
2 TBSP raw cacao, 1 tsp mesquite,
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, vanilla, cardamom
1/4 tsp nutmeg, cayenne,
pinch of Himalayan sea salt,
blended with sweetener of choice (raw honey, dates, or agave all delicious) in vitamix.
Only for the strong willed & intensely impassioned~
There are two types of foods: acid-forming or alkaline-forming. Your body is designed for your blood pH balance to be between 7.35-7.45. The differences between the two are like night and day. All sickness, whether the common cold or cancer can only thrive in an acidic body. Too much acid in the blood causes imbalance and creates calcification of the pineal gland. Whenever you eat something that is acidic, your body has to pull the nutrients out of your body’s minerals to try to neutralize the acidity.
The following is a list of foods that help to decalcify your pineal gland and awaken your third eye~
1. Organic Blue Ice Skate Fish Oil- contains a very powerful substance called “Activator X” discovered by Weston Price.
2. MSM- Very powerful for general detoxification. Great supplement for hair, skin, nails and building bones. Start with a low dose and work your way up to around 7,000-10,000mg per day.
3. Raw Cacao-great pineal gland detoxifier because of the high antioxidant content, MAOI’s also occur in raw cacao – which is one reason raw chocolate makes people feel good. Cacao is the number one source of magnesium of any food on the planet, contains 314% of the US RDA of iron per serving, contains the highest concentration of antioxidants of any food in the world, and is also exceptionally rich in chromium, anandamide (the bliss chemical), theobromine, manganese, zinc, copper, vitamin C, omega-6 fatty acids, PEA, trytophan, serotonin, and more.
4. Raw Lemon- juiced and consumed is great at detoxifying your pineal gland- start adding lemon to every glass of water and juice, juice, juice and consume! Highly alkalizing (that’s right- not acidic)
5. Garlic- amazing for decalcification because it is able to dissolve calcium and acts as a natural antibiotic and kick starts our immune system.
6. Raw Apple Cider Vinegar-Very good for detoxification of your pineal gland, as it contains malic acid. This is the only type of vinegar I use! Braggs is a great brand.
7. Oregano oil and Neem extract-Acts as a natural antibiotic against the calcium shells that nanobacteria create around themselves in the pineal gland.
8. Activator X (Vitamin K1/K2) it is a super potent detoxifier, especially when mixed with Vitamin A and D3. It can reverse the process of arteriosclerosis, allowing the enzymatic balance to be restored. This then allows for the calcium to be removed from the arteries and other locations (i.e. pineal gland) and placed where it belongs, in the bone. It is also a potent catalyst for vitamin and mineral absorption. The vitamin occurs naturally in two forms:
K1 (phylloquinone) is found in green leafy vegetables
K2 (comprised of menaquinones) is created by intestinal microflora and also obtained from food sources such as organ meats, liver (goose/chicken are best), egg yolks, fermented dairy products like cheese or butter (from cows eating rapidly growing green grass), Japanese fermented soybean dish Natto (the richest K2 food source), sauerkraut, marine oils, fish eggs and shellfish
9. Boron-present in beets and best consumed by eating organic beets or trying beet powder mixed with spring water or other liquids & foods
10. Iodine- has been clinically proven to increase the removal of sodium fluoride from the body-seaweed is a MUST to add to your diet! Seaweed vegetables that are sun-dried by the sun contain high amounts of vitamin D, many B-vitamins and iodine. Kombu, arame, wakame, dulse, nori, sea lettuce are all excellent
11. Tamarind-widely used in Ayurvedic Medicine. The pulp, bark, and leaves from the tamarind tree can be used to make teas, extracts and tinctures that will help eliminate fluoride.
12. Distilled Water- very important to stop drinking water that contains flouride.
13. Dark leafy greens like kale, turnip greens, mustard greens, bok choy, collard greens are
extremely nourishing for the pineal gland and alkalizing to the body
14. Noni also known as “Polynesian Miracle Fruit-stimulates pineal gland cells providing the gland with its main food, xeronine. Since most of the nutrients are found in the pulp, you want to avoid Noni juice. Noni extracts contains extracts from all parts of the fruit, not just the juice, and are a better form
15. Gotu Kola: The tea, extracts, and encapsulated whole herb of Gotu Kola is known to be a potent detoxifier and stimulator of the pineal gland and overall beneficial to the entire brain
16.Blue Green Algae contains the broadest array of phyto-nutrients of any known algae, including rare trace elements, biologically active enzymes, amino acids, essential fatty acids, chlorophyll, Phenylethylamine (PEA), glycol-proteins, complex sugars, vitamins and minerals, the chlorophyll molecule found in Blue-Green Algae has something in common with the hemoglobin molecule in your blood-
They have the same geometry, which is 12 atoms surrounding a central 13th atom. In your blood, the 13th atom at the center is iron.
In the chlorophyll found in blue-green algae, the central atom is magnesium.
BLUE-GREEN ALGAE has one of the highest percentages of chlorophyll of any food on the planet.